Donald A. Duda is the managing Attorney for Donald A. Duda Co., LPA. For over 20 years, Don has represented many individuals and business in Northeast Ohio. Don has worked day to day with many businesses in their formation, growth and strategies. In addition the representation of these individuals and business, Don has been legal counsel to the management and owners.
Raised and educated in Canfield, Ohio, Don attended Youngstown State University where he graduated Cum Laude with a BS in BA. Don then attended the University of Akron School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate. Having grown up, lived and been educated in Northeast Ohio, Don is intimately and uniquely familiar with the business, political and social settings in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties as well as Northeast Ohio.
Don also served as both an enlisted soldier and as an Officer in the U.S. Army and Ohio Army National Guard where he attained the rank of Captain before his retirement in 2003. Don’s military experience as a Military Policeman and Assistant Staff Judge Advocate allowed him to provide legal advice to the command authority; prosecuted military offenders; defended military offenders; provide family support services to soldiers; provided deployment counseling and assistance to deploying units & defended claims against the government and soldiers.
Don devotes valuable time to Scouting, participating in service organizations, veterans’ organizations, 4-H, the Mahoning County Junior Fair Committee and giving back to his community in various other ways is the foundation of Don’s continuing commitment to being more than just a lawyer. Through his wide variety of interests and expertise, Don is able to provide his clients with trusted advice and counsel.
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Youngstown State University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, 1989.
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1993
- The U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s School 2002
Professional & Community Leadership
- Mahoning County Bar Association – Law Day Committee
- Retired Assistant Staff Judge Advocate
- Retired Captain having Served in the U.S. Army and Ohio Army National Guard
- Desert Strom Veteran
- Assistant Scout Master Troop 25, Canfield, Ohio
- Youngstown Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc. – Past Secretary
- Eastern Ohio Conservation Club – Member
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rating since 2001, which indicates very high to pre-eminent legal ability and very high ethical standards as determined by professional colleagues
- U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal